The Miss Rodeo California Pageant Executive Board will conduct the state Pageant under the guidelines of the Miss Rodeo America Pageant. This allows the winner of the Pageant to be eligible to compete in the Miss Rodeo America Pageant upon successful completion of her reign as Miss Rodeo California. The Miss Rodeo California Pageant Executive Board has the authority to make provisions and waive eligibility rules and/or regulation requirements with the approval of their Board of Directors.
Eligibility Requirements for Miss Rodeo California Contestants
Each Contestant in the Miss Rodeo California Pageant on the date of competition and final selection of Miss Rodeo California:
- Contestants must have obtained the age of 19 years and shall not have obtained the age of 27 years by December 31, 2020, the same to be evidenced by her birth certificate presented with application.
- Must be a current resident of California having resided in California for a complete year by application deadline. Verification may be requested.
- Must not have previously been, or presently be, married and/or pregnant.
- Must execute all required documents as set forth in the application packet, consents and/or waivers of liability presented as conditions prior to competition, by application deadline.
- Shall abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss Rodeo California Pageant.
- Must not have ever been convicted of a crime. A background search will be conducted.
- Must portray unexcelled sportsmanship, high morals and a superb ethical character.
Any contestant not meeting the qualifications set forth above shall be denied the right to compete in the Miss Rodeo California Pageant.